When someone sustains a serious accident due to no fault of their own while on the road, on the job, on someone else’s property, or otherwise, their best option is to speak with a knowledgeable Leonardtown personal injury lawyer here at The Dorsey Law Firm. Our legal team has fought for the compensation our clients need for decades, and we are ready to fight for the compensation you require as well. Our firm handles cases throughout Leonardtown and its surrounding areas, including Lexington Park, La Plata, Charles County, Calvert County, Waldorf, Hughesville, Huntington, and Hollywood. Contact our firm today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Leonardtown Personal Injury Lawyer | Fighting for the Compensation You Need
If you’ve been hurt, you need a Leonardtown personal injury lawyer who has significant experience handling a wide array of personal injury claims. We know that you have a lot on the line, and our goal is to provide you with the compensation you need to get back on your feet once again. From the moment you sit down with us, you can have peace of mind knowing that you have a team of staunch advocates on your side who truly care about your well-being and that of your family.
Our Legal Services
Here at The Dorsey Law Firm, our Leonardtown personal injury lawyers handle a wide array of injury-related claims. Some of which are as follows:
- Auto Accidents: Auto accidents are, by far and away, the most common type of accident that our firm sees. Unfortunately, these accidents frequently come with high mortality rates and serious injuries. Whether you were injured in a car, bus, on a motorcycle, or otherwise, there is a very good chance that you will have a personal injury claim.
- Slip & Fall Accidents: Slip and fall accidents are also incredibly common in the state of Maryland. Property owners have a legal obligation to ensure that their properties are safe for all who enter, and when they fail to live up to that obligation, people can sustain serious injuries as a result.
- Construction Accidents: Construction accidents occur far more frequently than any of us would like to think, and unfortunately, in many cases, the hardest-working members of our society are critically injured in such accidents. This is unacceptable, and if you’ve been injured in a construction accident, you need a Leonardtown personal injury lawyer who has significant experience handling claims of this nature.
- Dog Bites: Chances are, you’ve heard the phrase, “man’s best friend,” however, just like humans, there are good dogs and there are bad dogs, and if you were attacked by a dog, there is a strong chance that you are now severely injured. Our firm has handled countless dog bite claims over the years, and we are ready to handle yours as well.
- Medical Malpractice: There are few things worse than trusting a medical professional to treat your illness and ensure that you are in good physical shape, only to realize that he or she failed to detect an issue, or improperly treated an issue, thereby resulting in further complications. In many cases, this is considered malpractice, and our firm is here to fight on your behalf.
- Work Injuries: Those who sustain injuries while on the job are often entitled to workers’ compensation benefits or compensation through a third-party claim. Do not fight the uphill battle alone. Our firm can work to ensure you receive the compensation you need to heal so you can rejoin the workforce once again.
- Defective Product Lawsuits: Product designers and manufacturers are legally responsible for ensuring their products are safe before making them available to the public. While in most cases, they do, there are times where product designers will fail to account for public safety, resulting in serious accidents. In other cases, manufacturers will divert from safe design blueprints and produce products that quickly become unsafe. If you were injured due to a defective product, The Dorsey Law Firm is here to help.
- Social Security Disability: Oftentimes, when someone is injured or develops a medical condition that prohibits them from returning to work, they will file a Social Security Disability claim. These claims are frequently complex and not particularly easy to win, which is why you will need a knowledgeable attorney on your side. Fortunately, you have just found that attorney here at The Dorsey Law Firm.
- Wrongful Death: There is nothing more tragic than losing a loved one in an accident that simply was not his or her fault. Though financial compensation can never bring a loved one back, it can give families peace of mind knowing that justice has been served.
Contact a Leonardtown Personal Injury Lawyer
The bottom line is that serious injuries occur every single day here in Maryland, and no matter the cause of your injury, if you’ve sustained it due to no fault of your own, you need a firm you can depend on. Our firm sees you are more than just a client–to us, you are someone with real needs, and in many cases, both you and your family’s future depends on recovering the compensation or benefits you need to move on with your lives. With us on your side, you can be sure that you have an advocate who will fight for your rights through every step of the process ahead. We will always keep you in the loop, and you will never feel alone. Contact The Dorsey Law Firm today to schedule your initial consultation with our experienced personal injury firm.